slim longboard sup bag

1fox

slim longboard sup bag

Message par 1fox » sam. déc. 16, 2017 2:55 pm

Hello,

I have a custom longboard sup 9'1 × 26 3/4" 96 Lts , for which I need a board bag.
Gong bags look nice and have a good quality/price relation. The problem is that they' re too wide @31".

Gong shop also has the "DAKINE DAYLIGHT SURF NOSERIDER WHITE 9'2"x27,75" (283cm x 70,5cm)", which at the moment is not available.
Does anyone has experience with this bag, namely if it would fit the board?
I don't know if 27,75" is the overall room available, and so I must subtract the rail thickness to know the maximum board width, or the 27,75" is the effective maximum board width.

If you know any other bag that would fit nice, I'd appreciate.

Merci,

Sent from my SM-T825 using Tapatalk

JGONG

Re: slim longboard sup bag

Message par JGONG » lun. déc. 18, 2017 10:48 am

Hello,

The Dakine 9'2 should be around 68. We have found that the Dakine bags, contrary to what they note, tends to be a bit smaller in reality. If you have a Board that is thick, even though it is less wide, you may not have enough room inside. We are expecting another Dakine shipment this week but am not sure that we are receiving the 9'2 since they were not available on our last order. We will have to wait to see then we can get inside and measure the real width and get a better idea for you.
Thanks
Jeff Spicoli : All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

Lieutenant Colonel Kilgore : Charlie don't Surf............

Shane Dorian : I Surf to get a Tan.....

World Master of Customer Service in the GONG GALAXY..

1fox

Re: slim longboard sup bag

Message par 1fox » lun. déc. 18, 2017 1:49 pm

JGONG a écrit :Hello,

The Dakine 9'2 should be around 68. We have found that the Dakine bags, contrary to what they note, tends to be a bit smaller in reality. If you have a Board that is thick, even though it is less wide, you may not have enough room inside. We are expecting another Dakine shipment this week but am not sure that we are receiving the 9'2 since they were not available on our last order. We will have to wait to see then we can get inside and measure the real width and get a better idea for you.
Thanks
Hello,

Thank you!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Répondre

Revenir à « Tout ce qui parle de matos SUP et qui ne rentre pas dans les autres rubriques »