Pump regulations

Rafoil

Pump regulations

Message par Rafoil » ven. nov. 13, 2020 2:01 pm

Hi, my new Hipe is here ! Very nice product.
Only a little issue: whiule inlfating, the pump deflates a bit. I can here the noise of the air circulating inside the pump...when not pumping :?
In this whay is almost impossible to reach 10/15 PSI...
Where am I doing the mistake ?
Thank-you

hecub

Re: Pump regulations

Message par hecub » ven. nov. 13, 2020 2:30 pm

you have an hexagonal pin in the middle of the valve, you have to push and turn it a quater to open/close the valve. Open is for deflating, close is for inflating. On my inflatable SUP the valve is opened when the pin is more down.
Surf: Lethal foil 4'6
Wing: Droïd 6-5 - Neutra 4, Cruzader Diamond 6'0
Foil: Sirus XXL - XL - L, Curve H XL - L - M
YouTube

Rafoil

Message par Rafoil » ven. nov. 13, 2020 2:56 pm

Nothing to do... it deflates in both the positions...A lot when turned 1/4 and a little when turned in the opposite way... :cry:
But only when the pump is inserted...The valve on the board itself works perfectly.
The problem seems to be the inside of the pump part that goes into the board valve...it is too low inside and when pressed turning clockwise, it touches the board valve, causing the deflation.
I could try to cut it a bit inside...do you think it's a good idea ?
OK , I've found the problem...is the little stupid adapter between the pipe of the pump and the board, attached to the pipe..I've used a different one from another kite pump and the problem is disappeared...
Now, I modify the original and I think I will be able to use it, as it's unconfortable to change it every time from a pipe and another, as the screw has a different spiral for screwing it in.
bye :D
Dernière modification par Rafoil le ven. nov. 13, 2020 4:30 pm, modifié 3 fois.

Fred06

Message par Fred06 » ven. nov. 13, 2020 3:15 pm

Recurring issue on isup world. It comes from the ending of the pump. Ask for a new one or sand the inner part

Rafoil

Message par Rafoil » ven. nov. 13, 2020 3:43 pm

Yes, it is the little stupid tranversal reinforcing bar inside the adapter of the tube of the pump, board side.
I'm going to cut it. :twisted:

...done. Everything is perfect, now. :mrgreen:

Répondre

Revenir à « Tout ce qui parle de matos Wing et qui ne rentre pas dans les autres rubriques »