GONG WINGFOIL ALLVATOR VELOCE FULL CARBON
Ultra fast Wing foil.
Flying faster, riding upwind harder, doing furious DWs, without losing maneuverability.
This foil is super fast.
With its high-ratio outline wings and minimal thickness, this foil is clearly speed-oriented.
This incredible glide can be found in the pumping phases, in the re-launches, in the accelerations and in Vmax where you can see a mind-blowing difference. You go faster, stronger, with a very nervy foil.
You clearly are on the edge of the kite foil but still have the fabulous maneuverability of a surf foil with double the lift of a typical kite foil. However, it is not an exclusively speed foil. The profile remains super docile and forgiving.
In the waves, this gain in speed allows you to pump less because your natural speed is already crazy. It allows you the sharpest curves because speed is the basis of all maneuvers. The airs are awesome and the landing is much easier without the extra surface area of the big wings. You get less overpowered by the foil, so you can send harder.
In downwind, these wings work their magic because their speed is totally in sync with the swell coming from from afar which is not slowed down. The glide is insane.
The 100cm carbon monobloc mast is a jewel of technology. It is simultaneously rigid, nervous and light. Probably the best compromise of all these qualities. It is rigorously indispensable in Wing because it gives you all the margins you need to radicalize your actions without touching the water non-stop.
Finally, the Veloce stab is also thinner than all the other models. Its job is to smooth movements with a minimum of drag. A spectacular step forward.
To understand the range, we have four sizes of wings and, therefore, foils:
- The Veloce M has a wingspan of 71cm, 1,000cm2, and a volume of 0,6L. The surface area is small with a very thin profile of 1,3cm thick. Mounted with a 43cm Veloce stab of 280cm2 and 0,08L. This high performance foil is designed for people under 75kg with a high level and strong wind.
- The Veloce L has a wingspan of 82cm, 1,300cm2 and a volume of 0,94L. The surface is small with a very thin profile of 1,5cm thick. Mounted with a 43cm Veloce stab of 280cm2 and 0,08L. This foil aims high performance for riders around 85kg or in strong wind.
- The Veloce XL has a wingspan of 94cm, 1,600cm2 and a volume of 1,35L. The surface is small with a very thin profile of 1,7cm thick. Mounted with a Veloce 47cm stab of 330cm2 and 0,12L. This foil in the middle of the range is for riders around 95kg with a good level and for all other smaller riders that want to glide with lift.
- The Veloce XXL has a wingspan of 107cm, 1,900cm2 and a volume of 1,7L. The surface is small with a very thin profile of 1,8cm thick. Mounted with a 47cm Veloce stab of 330cm2 and 0.12L. This foil is suitable for people over 100kg with a high level and/or light wind.
The shape of the tips is thinner than on the other wings of the surf range. We draw your attention to this because without being sharp, they represent a real danger for you and others in case of collision. You must do everything possible to avoid having an accident for which you would be responsible and probably a victim.
The Carbon Pro Clear technology is a real eye-catcher, but not exclusively. The wings are even stronger in the event of a collision with the reef.
On this new range we have added a top hole to insert a screw above the fuselage. The gain in rigidity is huge. Nothing moves, twists or vibrates. It’s absolutely perfect.
Innovation is at the core of our Boards
Our wings are made of 90% Prepreg 3K carbon, with more than 15 layers of carbon fiber in total. High tension points such as the joints and connections are reinforced with Kevlar to resist tearing and glass for tolerance. Moulded at high pressure and high temperature on a foam core, our wings are practically indestructible. Both rigid and floating, they are the perfect balance between contained weight and infinite durability.
This technology has been tested and proven for over two years without any breakage on 10,000 ALLVATOR foil wings. In the event of a violent impact on a rock, you can easily repair them and they will be as good as new.
You will never see a GONG wing open on a leading edge because our unique draping technique crosses the layers of fibres. So there is no parting line on our wings. The entire outline has overlapping gaps, just like the rails on your top of the range boards.
The one-piece full carbon mast, High density foam core, is exactly the same as the proven technology of our wings. Solid, rigid and reliable, it is pressed and baked in a steel mold, a real work of art at $25,000.
You will understand that performance implies investments that justify the higher prices of our carbon masts compared to aluminium masts, but they are still much cheaper than competing products.
Please note that GONG is at the forefront of foil development. We have been at the origin of the creation of the biggest foil factory that produces the major brands today. 18 months of intense work and dozens of tools developed. So don’t imagine that our foils are made in a gloomy garage. We develop all our products according to the rules of the art, with state-of-the-art 3D software, countless tests, with a Team at the highest level. That’s one of the reasons why we can offer low prices and clean products: we know what we’re doing from A to Z.
You must have a good level because this foil is not as tolerant at low speed as beginner foils are.
You have to go fast and it flies very fast. So you have to be able to keep up physically and technically.
This is clearly a foil designed for very high performance in where speed is the key.
In DW, we tend to think the bigger the better. In moderation, but yes, that’s often the rule.
In waves and multipurpose ride:
- The Veloce M 71cm, 1,000cm2, is for those under 75kg with a high level.
- The Veloce L 82cm, 1 300cm2, is for people under 85kg with a high level.
- The Veloce XL 94cm, 1 600cm2, is designed for people around 70kg to 105kg.
- The Veloce XXL 107cm, 1 900cm2, is for people over 100kg.
A smaller rider can use a larger foil in smaller conditions.
For Wing racing, still a marginal practice but really cool, we will go down one wing size:
- A kite foil for those under 75kg with a high level.
- The Veloce M 71cm, 1 000cm2 for the 65kg to 85kg with a high level.
- The Veloce L 82cm, 1 300cm2 for the 70kg to 105kg with a high level.
- The Veloce XL 94cm, 1 600cm2 for the ones over 100kg with a high level.
The Veloce Wing foil is ideal for high performance boards like the Lemon and Flint. It also fits very well on a small Zuma.
Positioning of the foil ?
For the GONG foils, place the top plate at the rear third of the US rails.
The more you move it forward, the more it pitch nose up the board. The further you move it backwards, the more the nose of the board dives.
Be careful not to move it too far forward. We often tend not to let the back foot works, especially when we have a kitefoil background. However, moving the foil back a little forces to put more weight on the back foot and gives a more harmonious attitude and reduces effort.
- 1 x 100cm full carbon monobloc mast.
- 1 x front wing Veloce.
- 1 x surf stab Veloce.
- Complete screw kit.
- Carry Case.
GONG WINGFOIL ALLVATOR VELOCE FULL CARBON: from 1049 €
- We make quality products. We are not “low cost”.
- We sell simply without an intermediary thanks to the internet : direct from shaper to surfer.
- If we sold this item in a surfshop, it would cost 2099€ (taking into account traditional margins that we should offer to distributers and stores).
To ask all the questions you have about this product and read all our tests from users/riders click on the link below.
Know everything about the wingfoil allvator Veloce full carbon.
At GONG you won’t find any crazy assembly of parts from Foil copies thrown together by some Chinese guy and sold more expensive than us.
At GONG you will find the best quality at the price of direct sales without intermediaries.
The practice of the sport Foil may expose you to serious injury. A poor mastering of Foil may lead to cut, serious injury and/or including death for you and/or others.
Foil should be practiced by taking into consideration all kite user precautions that are associated with the sport Foil. Remember that a Foil is long, cutting, and reaches high speeds. Getting hit by a Foil, or hitting someone/thing can have dramatic consequences.
Always Foil far from others, in a secure and safe waterscape without obstacles.
Foil is most often practiced in light winds which may cease to blow leading you to return to shore by swimming. As a consequence do not overestimate your your strength/capacity : never go further out than your skill and swimming capacities and wind conditions allow.
Always wear a helmet and life vest for floatation. Always wear a full body wetsuit.
When handling the Foil, be careful not to cut yourself along the edges.
GONG is NOT responsable in case of any and all accidents implicating a Foil GONG. The practice of Foil is undertaken under the complete responsability of the Foil User/Practioner.
GONG FOIL ALLVATOR STAB VELOCE PRO CLEAR
Out of stock
TIKAL TEF-GEL 10G
Article in stock, shipping within 3 days
GONG PACK SCREW FOIL ALLVATOR MONOBLOC TORX
GONG FOIL ALLVATOR BRASS AND NUT FOR CARBON MAST
Article in stock, shipping within 3 days