The CHIP 11’0 is family board that is light, ultra polyvalent, easy to use and easy to learn. The perfect compromise between surfing and recreational use for the hevier user and adapted to add a child onboard.
She is the Queen of the mellow cruisers.
She is fast despite her impressive width, thanks to the studied ouline throughout the nose section and stiffness. The narrow lifted nose cuts through waves and choppy water easily. The rowing is straight and effortless.
On the waves the bigger guys are going to have a ball, touring is effortless and the board feel is reassuring. She remains interesting for the lighter rider in smaller conditions where her length and inertia can make magic.
Perfect for the beginner and someone not particularly sportive, who will pick up SUPing very quickly.
A fantastic Family toy to always keep in the trunk of the car!
Ideal Wave Conditions :
- Size : knee to shoulder high.
- Speed : board performs best in small to average waves.
- Type: great all around board even in choppy and windy conditions.
- Less than 75 kg : super easy.
- 75 kg to 95 kg : easy.
- More than 95 kg : the 11′ is more appropriate.
- Maximum weight : 320 kg.
- Skill minimum : beginner, ocean knowledge unnecessary.
- Row effect weak. straight paddling board. HowTotheroweffect