The CHIP 10’0 is oriented towards medium sized riders (around 70/90 kg) who are looking for a SUPthat is ultra polyvalent, easy to use and easy to learn. The perfect compromise between surfing and recreational use.
Uncumbersome, quickly inflated, and responsive on all types of water surfaces, the Chip 10’0 has all the necessary attributes to satisfy your needs.
The ride is fast thanks to the outline and excellent rigidity in the nose section. The subtle nose lift helps to maneuver through waves and choppy conditions with ease. A stable and efficient board that paddles comfortably. Learning made easy due to a soft take off, and a very easy to manipulate board upon the wave face. The subtle nose lift reassures against pearling on the wave slope. A playful and reactive board in those smaller conditions we often find.
A perfect board for a beginner wanting to learn to SUP in a short time.
A super ride for mellow cruising or surfing for medium sized riders.
Ideal Wave Conditions :
- Size : knee to shoulder high.
- Speed : board performs best in small to average waves.
- Type: great all around board even in choppy and windy conditions.
- Less than 75 kg : super easy.
- 75 kg to 95 kg : easy.
- More than 95 kg : the 11′ is more appropriate.
- Maximum weight : 280 kg.
- Skill minimum : beginner less than 95kg.
- Row effect weak. straight paddling board. HowTotheroweffect