The Pie is a modern Fish that’s electric and made for surfing snappy waves thanks to its New FSP Technology : light and even more solid.
The Pie shape has evolved : a Fish Tails that’s not as deep and four FCS II Fin Boxes for quad mounting that will get you cleaner and more progressive hold, a surprising rail to rail and a lot of manoeuvrability in the waves. Its tail allows it to cut deeper into the turns and tighten them up.
The outline is traditional, pure, with no exaggerations. The generous volume gives you just what you need to get planing fast and to not hinder you in your moves.
The 3D Function Pad covers 2/3rds of the deck for maximum grip. The 4 Boxes are FCS II, for more rigidity and easier, tool-less, in and out.
The light wind, agile & quick Board. Magic!!!
Ideal Conditions :
- Ideal wave size : ankle to shoulder.
- Strength : at her best in mushy/normal waves.
- Type : all conditions, even in the chop and wind.
Ideal wind range :
- Less than 75 kg : 8 nds -> 18 nds
- 75 kg to 95 kg : 9 nds -> 20 nds
- More than 95 kg : 10 nds -> 25 nds
- Skill minimum : beginner/intermediate, the mix of twin fin and deep fish tail allow to be fully maneuvrable while surfing.