GONG FOIL ALLVATOR SURF/SUP FRONT WING PRO
Surf Foil Wing, super fast and agile, is the Wing for the Pros.
Available in 4 sizes : M (69cm), L (77cm), XL (92cm) and XXL (120cm).
Surf Foil Wings, super fast and agile, are the Wings for the Pros.
To understand the range, we have kept the sizes M / L / XL / XXL that will guide you in your choice making. Our shaper Patrice Guénolé has exacerbated the characteristics of each size to radicalize them. The small Wings are smaller and the XXL is giant.
- The M is 69cm in Pro against 70cm in classic, and its volume is 1.2L against 2,0L on the classic! Almost half (74%), which means optimum penetration and crazy speed. The area is also down sharply, but only 34%. So, you have much finer profiles.
- The L is 77cm in Pro against 80cm in classic, and its volume is 1.6L against 3.1L on the classic! Almost half (95%), which means optimum penetration and crazy speed. The area is also down sharply, but only 42%. So, you have much finer profiles.
- The XL is 92cm in Pro against 90cm in classic, and its volume is 2.5L against 3.6L on the classic! Almost half (43%), which means optimum penetration and crazy speed. The area is also down sharply, but only 12%. So, you have much finer profiles.
- The XXL is 120cm in Pro against 100cm in classic, and its volume is 4.2L against 4.3L on the classic! Only 2% difference. On the other hand, what radically differs from the XXL classic is its surface which increases by 12%. You have a much finer profile and more lift which means you will fly much earlier.
The Shape of the extremities has an almost flat and thick contour to limit the risk of injury. The ideal performance would be a shape with a sharper edge. We refuse to do that. The vortex peak is slightly higher but it is better a Wing that flies at 25nd instead of 27nds but that does not pierce your stomach if you fall on it. The trailing edges are not sharp either even if they are thinner than the classic Allvator profile. You can cut yourself during a crash but we keep a flat facet on the trailing edge so it avoids cutting.
This is a magic Wing for experienced riders looking for maximum performance. We all know that the key component in surf is speed, but do not imagine that our Pro Wing has a limit in turns : it’s a carving monster !!
Note: This Wing is only compatible with the Fuselage Allvator Surf.
Innovation is at the core of our Boards
50% Carbon 3K Wing, molded at high pressure on a foam core. It is not the lightest but it is almost indestructible.
Pricing and payments
GONG Foil Allvator Front Wing Pro : from 229 €
- We make quality products. We are not “low cost”.
- We sell simply without an intermediary thanks to the internet : direct from shaper to surfer.
- If we sold this item in a surfshop, it would cost 449€. (taking into account traditional margins that we should offer to distributers and stores).
To have all your question answered about this product and read all our user/client feedback click on the link below :
Know everything about GONG Allvator Foil
The practice of the Foil carries risks of major accidents. A bad mastery of the Foil can cause cuts, serious wounds, even death, for you and/or others.
The Foil must be practiced taking all the precautions when used in Kite because they are increased in comparison to those related to the Foilsurf. Remember that the Foil is long, sharp, and can reach high speeds. To be hit by a Foil, or to strike a third party can have dramatic consequences.
Foil always far from others, in safe and unobstructed water.
The Foil is mainly used in the light wind. This one can fall and force you to go swimming. Therefore, do not overestimate your strengths: never go further than what you can swim under present and announced conditions.
Wear a helmet and protective jacket to ensure your buoyancy. Always wear a full neoprene wetsuit.
When handling the foil, be careful not to cut yourself on the trailing edges.
GONG declines all responsibility in the event of an accident involving a GONG Foil. The Foil practice and its benefits/consequences is under the sole responsibility of the Foil user.