Our new monolithic EPS Pro technology combining an ultra-dense EPS foam blank, Epoxy resin and 6oz carbon fibers produces boards of unprecedented lightness, dynamism and durability!
A new type of construction specially developed for our strapless prone foiling boards to benefit from optimal responsiveness under your feet, in turns and when pumping. Extremely light and robust, this construction combines everything we want in a surf foiling board.
A reinforced construction
Intrinsically very solid thanks to the deployed technology, our EPS Pro foil surfboards are reinforced to meet the specific constraints of foiling: EPS blank with stringers, deck and hull laminated in carbon fiber, 5 layers of fiber on the rails to form a solid and dynamic frame and additional reinforcements on the foil boxes. Solidity +++
- 3D shape on modeling software.
- Preshape by numerical control for total reliability.
- Shape control by traditional templates, finishing off the last mm 100% by hand.
- Epoxy resin and EPS foam blank: solid and lightweight.
- Epoxy/carbon fiber and fiberglass stratification on a high density polystyrene blank 28kg/m³ reinforced by 3 wooden stringers of 3mm.
- Deck detail: 1 layer of 6oz fiberglass and 1 layer of 6oz carbon fiber.
- Hull detail: 1 layer of 6oz carbon fiber, with 2 patches of 6oz carbon fiber for reinforcement around the US rails to avoid breakage in front of the foil attachment during stalls.
- US rails to avoid breakage in front of the foil attachment during stalls.
- PVC reinforcement 80kg / m3 with a thickness of 3.5 cm integrating the 2 US rails.
- Resin tinted hot coat : nobility of the process, weight saving and solidity of the finish.
- Hand-made matt “custom finish” for weight saving and a better glide.
- This technology is easily repairable as new in the event of dings or accidents, and has an excellent lightness / dynamism ratio highlighting all the technical qualities of the shape.
- These boards are 100% shaped and glassed in China in the most experienced factory in the manufacture of surfboards.