Kite TechnosQuality and sustainability since 1998
FSP 2X kitesurf technology
- 3D Shape on modeling software.
- Preshape by the numerical control for total reliability.
- Shape control by traditional templates, finishing of the last mm 100% by hand.
- 100% Epoxy Board and EPS Blank Foam: solid and lightweight.
- Deck, hull and rails in PVC Vacuumed Sandwich: incomparable strength and incredible dynamism.
- Deck: integral PVC/Fiberglass Sandwich composed of a high-density PVC foam core and 2 layers of 4oz fiberglass and 1 layer of 6oz Biaxial fiberglass, fiberglass reinforcements on sensitive areas.
- Hull: integral PVC/Fiberglass Sandwich composed of a high-density PVC foam core and 2 layers of 4oz fiberglass and 1 layer of 6oz Biaxial fiberglass, fiberglass reinforcements on the sensitive areas.
- Specific Foil reinforcements: high-density PVC block housing the two US Rail Boxes. Three layers of carbon cover the Boxes. Laminated PVC slats connect the reinforcement to the deck for maximum durability.
- Rails: the PVC Sandwich structure completely covers the rails: increased structural strength, very good shock resistance.
- Hot Coat integrated Tinted Resin: nobility of the process, weight reduction and solidity of the finish.
- Matt custom finish, hand-made, for weight reduction and better glide.
The FSP 2X technology is easily repairable when new in case of a Ding. The PVC foam of the sandwich is waterproof and prevents water from entering on everyday shocks. The EPS foam blank does not deteriorate because it is really protected from water. And the repairs have a much larger support to stick on and blend seamlessly with the surrounding material.
This technology offers, at an affordable price, the incomparable strength/lightness ratio of full vacuum PVC Sandwich.
Our boards with FSP kite technology
GONG kite technology
The GONG Kite Freewave is made in one of the largest Kite Factories in the world and meets the quality standards of the finest Kites in the world.
It is constructed with the greatest care. The Panels are cut by CNC and entirely assembled by hand by the best workers in the kite Industry.
The materials that we use are amongst the finest. We search for the performance for sure but also we look for endurance and for materials that are time tested.
- Bridles made from Dyneema and Spectra with Ronstan pullys.
- High quality triple rip-stop, Teijin T9669 (high stiffness, long lasting performances).
- Leading Edge, struts, and tips made with Dacron Dimension Polyan DP175LL (the most rigid on the market and also the most costly).
- Reinforcement patches in PVC 1680D along the leading egde and Struts extremities.
- Bladders TPU 0,1mm for hardcore reliability.
A reminder, at the Kites weight – whomever the manufacturer – will vary following 3 main factors :
- The more reinforced the kite is with concern to material thickness, the higher the weight will be, but also the higher the resistance to crashes and also the longevity of your kite.
- The SPI is waterproofed by a coating process which preserves its performance in use. The thicker the coating, the heavier the fabric becomes, and also the better it ages over time session quantities. For the record, the exposure of your kite to UV and treated water will gradually destroy this coating.
- Our kites are equipped with bladders that are 100 microns thick, which is among the thickest on the market. We could easily descend to 60 microns but this would substantially diminish the kites resistance to us : Nosedives, kitemares, crashes, overinflation, etc…
Freewave: the strong wind Kite par excellence, strengthened to to the bone and hyper stable.
Unik: a light Kite with few reinforcements but a central Batten that holds the profile.
Strutless: a super light Kite made to perform in the very light wind and for clean flight in 4kts.