General terms and conditions of Use
Continued browsing on this website is deemed unreserved acceptance of the terms and conditions of use that follow.
The current on-line version of these terms and conditions of use is the only enforceable version for the entire duration of use of this website, until a new version replaces it.
This text constitutes the general terms and conditions of use for the Website accessible at the address ‘www.gong-galaxy.com’ (hereinafter called the ‘Website’).
By accessing or using this Website, you are deemed to agree to these general terms and conditions and we reserve the right to refuse access to all or part of the Website to any user who does not comply with them. You further commit not to send or transmit texts or images in violation of the law or which may shock the conscience, particularly due to content that is hateful, pornographic, or inciting of behaviour of the same nature. The GONG SUP 1 SARL company reserves the right to take any measure, or initiate any action that it believes necessary in the event that its Website is used to distribute elements of such a nature. Each user is responsible, including vis-à-vis third parties, for the consequences of his/her speech or content that he/she may transmit, respecting their illegal, shocking, insulting, or defamatory nature.
We inform you that the Site is subject to French law, the French jurisdictions, and that its official language is French.
The GONG SUP 1 company opened this Website for the personal information of its users. No commercial exploitation, even partial, of the data presented therein may be made without prior, written approval from GONG SUP 1. The GONG SUP 1 company alerts the users of this Website that its elements are protected by legislation covering copyright: this particularly involves visuals, articles, animated sequences, etc. Elements thus protected are the property of the GONG SUP 1 company or third parties authorized by the GONG SUP 1 company to exploit them. To this end, any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, marketing, whether partial or whole, without prior, written authorization from the GONG SUP 1 company is prohibited, and may constitute a crime of copyright infringement and/or design infringement and/or trademark infringement, punishable by three years imprisonment and €300,000 fine (code of criminal procedure (CPI) Art. L.335-1s), not including damages and interest in order to repair the civil damage.
Should the publisher not bring an action upon hearing of such unauthorized uses, this shall not be deemed acceptance of said uses and a waiver of future action.
The Site may contain links towards other sites that we do not operate. We cannot under any circumstances be held liable for providing these links that allow for access to these external sources and websites, and cannot bear any liability as to the content, advertisements, products, services or any other materials available on or starting from these external sources or websites which are neither verified nor approved by our teams.
We commit to make our best efforts to offer up-to-date and accurate information. However, we cannot be held liable for errors, omissions, or results that might be obtained due to incorrect use of such information.
We reserve the right to correct them, as soon we become aware of these errors, and more generally, to modify, at any time, without notice, all or part of the Website as well as the terms and conditions for use, and our liability cannot be incurred as a result of this act.
The downloading of any and all materials during the use of the service will be at your risk and peril. You will loan will be liable for any loss suffered by your computer or any data losses subsequent to such downloads.
More generally, the GONG SUP 1 company cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for any direct and/or indirect damages resulting from the use of this Website.
Photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and are not binding on the publisher.
It is technically impossible to provide a Website free from any defect, and these defects may lead to the Website’s temporary unavailability. The Website’s operation may be impacted by events and/or elements that we do not control, such as, for example, means of transmission and communication between you and us and between us and other networks; we and/or our suppliers may, at any time, modify or temporarily interrupt or permanently interrupt all or part of the Website to conduct maintenance operations and/or make improvements and/or modifications to the Website. We will inform you, if possible, of each modification/interruption of services available on the Website. We are not liable for any modification, suspension, or interruption in the Website.
Protection of personal data
1. Collection of personal data
Personal data is data that is collected on this website (or “Platform”) and is as follows:
- Creation of a user account, order on the Website, registration for the newsletter:
Because the information that you communicate to us is essential for the processing and direction of orders, the creation of invoices, and warranty agreements, the absence thereof would result in the cancellation of your order. By enrolling with this Website, you agree to provide us with accurate and truthful information about you. Communication of false information runs contrary to the general terms and conditions as well as the terms and conditions for use found on the Website.
If you agreed when you identified yourself on the Website, promotional emails (electronic letters) offering you new items, overstock offers, exclusive offers, good deals… Will be sent to you.
Your personal data is recorded in our client database and may be enriched during later contacts. To modify or remove your personal data from our database, you may send an email to email@example.com. Your data may be accessed by our management, our human resources department, and our customer service department. They are transferred to our subcontractors only for the hosting thereof, and are not transferred to partners or clients without your authorization.
- The submission of a CV or answer the a job offer, via our website, or the sending of a spontaneous candidacy:
Your personal data is recorded in our candidate database and may be enriched during later contacts. If your candidacy is not selected following a first series of contacts, we will nonetheless retain your information if that information may be of use to us at a later point, particularly based on market changes and our customers’ needs. To modify or remove your personal data from our database, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data may be accessed by our management, our human resources department, and our customer service department. They are transferred to our subcontractors only for the hosting thereof, and are not transferred to partners or clients without your authorization.
- The use of a contact form for our Websites so as to write to us, make email contact with all GONG SUP 1 for a professional reason:
Your contact information is recorded in our contact database and you may receive emails from us. Your contact information is retained so long as it is relevant to our business, and may be enriched during later contacts. To modify or remove your personal data from our database, you may send an email to email@example.com. Your data may be accessed by our management, and our customer service department. They shall be transferred only to our subcontractors for hosting purposes and for us to send emails. If group emails are sent, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email.
- GONG forum:
When you participate in the forum, we encourage you to use a username and not your personal data. However, should you enter your personal data, please understand that your data will not receive any particular treatment by GONG SUP 1. We also remind you that the information in the forum is public and that GONG SUP 1 is not liable for any use that may be made by any person publicly accessing the forum. To modify or remove your personal data entered in the forum, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data is collected exclusively for purposes of our consulting activity. It is not subject to any automated decision-making nor any profiling, and is not processed at a later time without your consent.
- Social networks:
When you use the links found on our website to communicate with social media, you may send personal data towards platforms outside of GONG SUP 1. This occurs under your sole liability and GONG SUP 1 cannot be held liable for any use that may be made of your personal data on these platforms. We recommend that you consult the personal data protection notices on these platforms before making use of them.
A cookie is a small file, often anonymous, containing data, particularly a unique identifier, transmitted by a website server to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies-related settings on your browser:
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies sent by websites you visit, or to systematically refuse all these cookies, or to ask you on each occasion whether you wish to accept them or not.
Because each browser is different, we suggest that you consult your browser’s help menu to find out more about the way to customize the acceptance of cookies.
2. Use of personal data
Personal data collected from users are intended to provide services on the Platform, improve them, and maintain a secure environment.
Data is stored for 5 (five) years starting from the removal of the account, or the last action performed on it, or the realization of the last purchase, except where there is a shorter term of retention specified for certain data, particularly cookies and bank data, collected directly or via a subcontractor.
More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- the user’s access and use of the Platform;
- managing the Platform’s operation and optimization;
- organizing the conditions for use of payment Services;
- verifying, identifying, and authenticating data transmitted by the user;
- offering the user the ability to communicate with other users of the Platform;
- implementing user assistance;
- customizing services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to the preferences;
- preventing and detecting fraud, malware (malicious software) and managing security incidents;
- managing any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information based on the user’s preferences.
3. haring personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following instances:
- when the user uses payment services, to implement the services, the Platform connects to third-party financial and banking companies with which it has formed contracts;
- when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the pre-comment areas of the Platform;
- when the user authorizes a third-party website to access his (her) data;
- when the Platform makes use of services by service providers to provide user assistance, advertising, and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data as part of performing the services and have a contractual obligation to use the data in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations for the protection of personal data.
- if the law so requires, the Platform may transmit data to respond to claims presented against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- if the Platform is involved in an operation of merger, acquisition, disposal of assets, or judicial reorganization proceedings, it may be led to dispose of all or part of its assets, including personal data. In such case, the users will be informed, prior to the transfer of personal data to a third party.
4. Security and confidentiality
The Platform implements organizational, technical, hardware and software measures related to digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction, and unauthorized accesses. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the Platform cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
5. Implementation of user’s rights
Pursuant to the personal data regulation, users have the following rights:
- they may update or remove data about them by connecting to their account and configuring the settings of this account;
- they may remove their account, by writing to the following email address: email@example.com. It should be noted that information shared with other users, such as publications on forums, may remain visible to the public on the Platform, even after the removal of their account.
- they may exercise their right of access to view personal data about them by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity for the purpose of verifying its accuracy;
- if the personal data possessed by the Platform are inaccurate, users may request the information to be updated by writing to the following email address: email@example.com;
- users may ask that their personal data be removed, in accordance with the laws applicable to the production of data, by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Changes to this clause
The platform reserves the right to make any changes to this clause regarding personal data protection at any time. If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, the Platform undertakes to publish the new version on its website. The Platform shall also inform users of the modification via electronic messaging, within 15 days prior to the effective date If the user does not agree with the terms of the new version of the personal data protection clause, he may remove his account.