Foil TechnosTop quality at affordable price
FSP 2X Technology
High quality materials : super light EPS blanks, Epoxy Resin, fiberglass, biaxial fiberglass, PVC and carbon reinforcement around the US rails, 3mm PVC Sandwich. Materials chosen for their adequacy to the high demands of our specifications.
This Techno offers the incomparable rapport between solidity/lightness due to the vacuumed PVC sandwich and the original conception that’s super solid around the box reinforcements, and at the always attractive GONG price!!
Technical details :
- 100% Epoxy Board and EPS Blank Foam: solid and lightweight.
- Deck, hull and rails in PVC Vacuumed Sandwich: incomparable strength and incredible dynamism.
- Deck: integral PVC/Fiberglass Sandwich composed of a high-density PVC foam core and 2 layers of 4oz fiberglass and 1 layer of 6oz Biaxial fiberglass, fiberglass reinforcements on sensitive areas.
- Hull: integral PVC/Fiberglass Sandwich composed of a high-density PVC foam core and 2 layers of 4oz fiberglass and 1 layer of 6oz Biaxial fiberglass, fiberglass reinforcements on the sensitive areas.
- Specific Foil reinforcements: high-density PVC block housing the two US Rail Boxes. Three layers of carbon cover the Boxes. Laminated PVC slats connect the reinforcement to the deck for maximum durability.
- Rails: the PVC Sandwich structure completely covers the rails: increased structural strength, very good shock resistance (paddle strokes).
- Carry Handle integrated in the PVC Sandwich top: limits settling, avoid breakage in the surrounding area.
- Hot Coat integrated Tinted Resin: nobility of the process, weight reduction and solidity of the finish.
- Matt custom finish, hand-made, for weight reduction and better glide.
With our Aluminum collection, all our wings are carbon PrePreg, a Must!
Strength is fundamental because we do not want you to have to change your Wings at the first impact. We’ve doubled the number of layers compared to competing Brands. Not only are our Foils solid, but they are also easy to repair in case of a major impact.
The Aluminum parts (mast, fuselage, top plate) are extremely resistant. The pieces are suitable for intensive use, including riding at a very high level. Aluminum offers a great resistance to torsion, which is ideal for waves. And the price we offer on these recyclable parts minimises the damage done during an impact in case of violent shock.
This Technology, with an original and super strong design, comes to you at a really affordable GONG price!
- Moulded 45 kg/m3 Foam Core.
- Finished and honed Shape by Numerical Control.
- Detail of the Extrado: Full PrePreg Carbon Fiber mixing UD and 45 ° for rigidity and strength.
- Detail of the Intrado: Full PrePreg Carbon Fiber mixing UD and 45 ° for rigidity and strength.
- Connection reinforcements made with multiple layers of Fiberglass, Carbon and Kevlar. Super strong combining of materials and connection between direct rider / foil.
- Extruded Aluminum Mast: rigid and perfectly shaped.
- Top Plate and Fuselage CNC Machined Aluminum.
- Pro finish semi mate finish for better glide, less sensitive to scratching.
- Allvator Technology is easily repairable in case of impact.
- It is powerful and durable with a feeling/price ratio that can’t be beat.
Our Allvator Foils