FAQNos réponses à vos questions courantes
Contact us :
Create a user account :
Password change procedure :
Your first order :
Pre Order :
Shipping overseas and outside Europe :
How to apply :
Passion, sharing, direct relationships, waterman spirit, the user above everything, the performance, the spirit of pioneers, nature first, the importance of the human element, all these foundation points are explained on the page “GONG spirit”.
Who is GONG?
Since 1996 we’ve been making innovative Boards sold with as few intermediaries as possible.
We are French, based in South Brittany, with French Capital and Taxes paid in France.
The owner of GONG is Patrice Guénolé with 100% of the shares. A long-time enthusiast.
The team is multicultural, made up of local and foreign folk.
- The Forum: consult with our community.
- By email: it’s the royal way, we reply within 24 working hours.
- By chat: Monday to Friday, 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 5.30pm.
- Come to see us, but for some of you it may be a little bit of a drive 😉
- Obviously, it would be great to have an hour for everyone, but it’s just not possible 😉
Where to buy GONG?
Only at home. No intermediaries, no resellers, no distributors. GONG can only be bought to you by GONG and that’s the secret of our low prices.
Choose the Right Product
Help with making your choice: each product has its description and often a little help is needed to make a precise choice.
See the Boards in real life: it’s possible in La Baule or with the Ambassadors. But our high quality photos give you all the useful info to help make your decision.
Forum: This is the ideal source to expose your ideas and have answers from neutral users.
Chat: our Team answers you within allotted time slots, Monday to Friday, 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 5.30pm.
Facebook: GONG GALAXY GROUP, to get feedback from GONG riders and chat with our staff and even L’Ours himself.
How to Order ?
If it is your first order, please start with creating a customer account, and follow the steps below:
1 / Fill your basket :
To place an Order on our site, simply fill up your order basket. The availability of each item is clearly indicated on each product sheet. Once your basket filled you can consult it and modify its content at will.
2 / Choose the delivery method and validate your basket:
Before proceeding to the next step you must choose between delivery to the address of your choice or free pick-up at our depot in St Nazaire (44). Please note that our depot is only open to the public from Monday to Saturday between 10am and 7pm. Once you have made this choice you can confirm your order.
3 / Enter your profile information and add any special order comments:
Indicate your billing address, and that of delivery if it is different.
4 / Check one last time the contents of your order, the mode of delivery (it is still time to change if necessary), choose your payment method (CB or bank transfer), accept our Terms and Conditions, then click on ” order ”
5 / Pay the Order
- with Credit Card: note that the debit is made on the Order (and not at the departure of the goods from our warehouse) and that the site does not accept payments by American Express. Payments are of course 100% secured by Société Générale.
- with Credit card in 3 installments : our partner PLEDG allows you to pay your orders in 3 installments from 150€ of purchase. For more information, please refer to our terms and conditions.
- by Bank Transfer: using the GONG bank details that are available to you when you choose this payment method. Your Order will be processed upon receipt of your transfer to our bank account. Note that without receipt of payment from you within 5 days of your order, it will be canceled, and the products will be returned to stock.
If you encounter any issues please refer to the PAYMENT section below.
For your next orders, login to your customer account.
For Orders that follow (login to your User account)
It’s the same process as above but by connecting in advance into your User Account.
The fields concerning your profile will appear like magic and you will be able to modify them if necessary.
The availability of products is directly visible on their description page. They can be: In Stock, Available for Pre-Order, or Out of Stock.
In the case of products with variants (size or color for example) consider choosing the variant you want to check the presence in stock or the date of availability.
- When the product is in stock, the mention ” item in stock, shipping in 3 working days ” appears on its description page. This means that the equipment is physically in our premises in St Nazaire (44) and that it can either be delivered to you according to our usual deadlines or be picked up directly from our Show-Room.
- When the product is on Pre-Order, its availability date is indicated on its descriptive page, the indicated date is the due delivery to our warehouse. The product is then in transit between our manufacturing plants and our St Nazaire warehouse (44). When you Pre-order a product, you have the assurance of having this product from the arrival of the container. Note that the payment of Pre-Orders takes place when placing your order, and not when the goods are received. You can also choose to wait for the arrival in stock of the product to order but it is not uncommon that some references are all sold at the arrival of a container which then backs up your possibility of acquisition.
- “Out of Stock” on a product page means that all items in this reference are already sold or pre-ordered. As soon as the next arrival date will be known these items will be switched to pre-order. If you enter your email address to register on the waiting list of this product, you will be automatically notified by mail when it will be possible to place an order again. Be aware, first come, first serve 😉
We have deliveries of containers several times a week/month.
The Shipping Fees for your Order are calculated as accurately as possible, depending on the weight and volume of the packages that comprise it, and your delivery address.
To find out the amount of shipping costs associated with an item, simply put the item in your shopping cart and consult it. Please note that if you are not logged in to your customer account, you will only have access to an estimate which will be updated when you enter your delivery address.
The amount of the shipping costs is a “generic” term, which includes all the costs related to the processing and delivery of your order: processing of the order, control and packaging of the items, shipping by carrier.
We ship worldwide, however, for some items (rigid boards and fixed paddles) we are not able to offer attractive rates to certain destinations. If you require these items, please contact our export department and also contact a forwarding agent for a quote.
We also offer you the possibility of not paying shipping costs by picking up your order directly at our warehouse in St Nazaire (44). By choosing the ”pick up at the GONG depot” rather than a ”delivery to the address of your choice” when placing your order, the material will be put at your disposal in our premises. Showroom pick-up times are Monday to Saturday, between 10am and 7pm. When your order is ready to be collected, you will receive an email informing you of this. Your order will be kept for three months from the date the last product in your order is made available.
Any customs duties and other costs related to the import of the goods will be invoiced by the carrier who will contact you for payment.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to find out about the duties and taxes applicable to the delivery address.
Please note that in case of refusal to pay these costs, the return of the goods to our warehouses will be at your expense.
Your online payments are secured by Atos Origin.
This involves a more complex procedure for you but it is the guarantee of maximum protection of your data.
The payment method:
- We only work with Credit Card or Bank Transfer s that you may save time.
- On the shop online, when placing your Order you choose to pay by CC or Transfer. The exchange is immediate. If you choose to settle your Order by Bank Transfer, you have 5 days to do this before your order will be canceled, and the products put back in stock.
- On our side we start the process for the preparation of the Order, Invoicing and Delivery, as soon as we’ve confirmed the validity of your payment.
Failure during payment:
Payment may fail for many reasons. Here are the most common ones:
- the billing address contains a special character
- the selected currency is not Euro
- Your phone number is not in the right format (e.g. +33+3306XXXXX)
- Credit Card not accepted by the site: American Express cards, Electron cards for example.
- you made a mistake while entering the information online.
- you do not have the phone with which your bank sends the confirmation code that you have to enter on the payment interface.
- The internet connection has crashed during your banking operation.
- you have taken too long to enter the information.
There are many reasons for it to get stuck.
In all cases of “freezing”: It’s NOT a problem! We’re here to help you and in any case it will be fine. Our open Forum testifies to this. Keep Calm.
If the payment is not made you will find your Order in your customer area to try again. Attention, the material is not reserved for you until we have received a valid payment CC or information of the site indicating your desire to pay us by Bank Transfer
TAX AND EXPORTATION
For all deliveries within France, French VAT at the rate of 20% will be applied.
If you then wish to export the goods, you can claim a VAT refund under the following conditions:
- You use a forwarding agent: the export must be from France to the export territory. Any export from another country will not be eligible for a VAT refund. The VAT will be refunded on presentation of the export receipt sent by the forwarder.
- You transport the goods yourself: if you are resident in an export territory and you meet the conditions of eligibility for the PABLO tax exemption, we can provide you on request with the export sales note for your order. For this, please consult this link: Soon availaible
Once an order has been validated, we can’t change the delivery country.
Special rule in the UK:
Invoice over £135: invoiced exclusive of VAT → customs clearance and payment on arrival
Invoice less than £135: invoiced inclusive of VAT → no import charges to be paid
(1): the following territories are charged without VAT:
Denmark / Faroe Islands, Greenland
Finland / Åland Islands
France / French overseas territories, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Reunion, Mayotte, Saint-Martin
Germany / Heligoland Island, Büsingen Territory
Greece / Mount Athos
Italy / Livigno, Campione d’Italia, Italian waters of Lake Lugano
Netherlands / Netherlands Antilles
Spain / Ceuta, Melilla, Canary Islands
These territories will have to pay the VAT in force when the parcel arrives in the destination country, as well as any customs clearance fees.
The carrier and customs may also apply a handling fee.
– Colissimo : VAT 7,7%, Customs fees 3% of the value of the goods, 11,5CHF.
– Geodis (your order contains a rigid board or a paddle) : VAT 7,7%, Customs fees 3% of the value of the goods, 70CHF + 7CHF advancement fee.
Please note that the VAT applied to the Overseas departments may vary from the ones in Metropolitan France. Find out more on the VAT for this destination.
Tax is collected on goods imported into the EU. The amount is calculated according to the customs value (including the cost of purchase and transport), the classification of the product and its country of origin. Only products with a value of €150 or more will be subject to duty.
Specific tax on products imported into the DOM (Guadeloupe, Martinique, Guyana, Mayotte and Reunion). It is collected by Customs and calculated on the value of the goods, at a rate determined by the local authority. These rates differ according to the nature of the goods.
Carriers fees: 22€ flat rate.
United Kingdom :
VAT 20%, duty fees 2%, handling fees applied by the carrier (DPD : £5/parcel, ; DHL : 3% value of the good). Simulate the costs here.
VAT 25%, carrier fees vary depending on the value of the goods. Simulate the costs here.
Will vary depending on Province / Territory. $30CAD per parcel. Simulate the costs here.
Will vary depending on the State. $30USD per parcel. Simulate the costs >here.
Tracking your Order
When the payment of your Order by CC is validated or that you validate your payment by transfer, the material is reserved for you and taken out of our computer stock (that it is available immediately or in pre-order). You will receive an email to inform you.
You will then be notified by email with each change of status of your order and will thus know at any time where is the treatment of this one.
GONG-GALAXY works with the best transport providers to deliver to you anywhere in Europe and around the world in a very short time. 80% of your orders arrive at your destination after less than 48 hours of treatment.
Delivery of your orders is ensured by different carriers depending on the items ordered and their respective size:
- The rigid Surf Boards, Kite, Foil or SUP are delivered by a specialized carrier who contacts you by mail and SMS before making the delivery. It is you who organizes with them the appointment for your delivery to be sure to be present to check the condition of the goods. In mainland France these deliveries are made within 3 days of their departure from our warehouse (except in the case of Islands and some resorts more difficult to access in high season).
- The Inflatable Boards and the bulky accessories are delivered by express specialists (DPD / TNT) which propose by SMS a time slot for delivery and the possibility to change it. In the majority of cases these shippings are made in less than 48 hours (except Corsica).
- Small accessories are shipped by post to Colissimo in 48 / 72h.
Whatever the service provider used, no margin is made on transport costs by GONG SUP 1.
We chose these companies for their quality of service and their respect of deadlines. Despite our requirements, hazards can occur. The transportation of products, especially large ones, involves risks of breakage. The problems are rare and the Insurance is based off a fixed sum.
We strongly advise you to unpack the material received in the presence of the deliveryman for a detailed inspection. In case of dispute, follow the claim procedure of the carrier and must make a written claim in RAR within 48 hours to the carrier. All product returns are the responsibility of the customers. The transfer of responsibility for the product takes place from our loading dock. In case of transport damage, contact us so that we can assure you the best follow-up and service.
Warranty and Responsibilities
We take the utmost care in the design, selection and production of these products. Their Warranty covers the statutory period of one year from the date of purchase. However, the Warranty covers only a so-called normal and reasonable use. Products broken under poor conditions of use are not taken as collateral. It is up to everyone to take care of their equipment and maintain it properly. We hope that it will offer you great moments and we appreciate your feedback.
All GONG products have a legal guarantee of conformity in force in the country of purchase and a commercial guarantee of 1 year.
The validity of this guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
- Provide proof and date of purchase from GONG GALAXY.
- The warranty is personal to the buyer, non-transferable and not valid on second-hand equipment.
- The warranty is only valid if the product has been used in conditions recommended by GONG.
- The warranty is only valid if the GONG warranty return procedure has been followed.
Warranty coverage will be determined only after inspection and/or analysis of photos clearly showing the product defect.
The manufacturer’s warranty for products marketed by GONG-GALAXY does not cover:
- abnormal or improper use of the products. In this respect, we invite you to carefully consult the instructions for use provided with the products,
- damage due to the intervention of a repairer not approved by GONG-GALAXY,
- damage resulting from a cause external to the device (e.g. accident, shock, wave, lightning, power fluctuation…).
At all times, we are available via our contact form to help you finalize an Order, or provide you with a solution, whatever the concern.
You have a 14-day right of withdrawal to return an item if it does not suit you. The product must be new, unused and returned in its original packaging.
Please contact Customer Support via the contact form to obtain the procedure to follow and the return form, in order to facilitate the processing of your parcel upon its arrival at our premises.
All product returns for withdrawal are at the expense of our customers.
Why doesn’t GONG have its products tested in magazines? Mags and other blogs live off the publicity, and even if we advertise at home, do you think they would want to go against all other traditional trade brands? Quite frankly it’s like taking out a thorn in your side to not partake in this perverse game.
Q :Is there anything I have to know for the Bank Transfer?
GONG: Our Bank Details will appear as soon as you choose to pay with Bank Transfer.
Products are reserved in stock for 5 days until the transfer appears on our account. Beyond this time, the order will be automatically cancelled.
Q :Are payments on your site secure?
GONG:Yes, Online payment by credit card is realized via the security system “Atos worldline” which allows the encryption of your bank details during their transmission on the network
Q :Do you keep my Credit Card numbers?
GONG:No, we do not have direct access to this information.
Q: How does the payment in 3 installments works?
GONG: The payment in 3 installments is done via our partner PLEDG, specialized in the facilities of payment in e-commerce. The way it works is simple: at the validation stage of your order, and if your geographical area is compatible, we will offer you the option “Payment in 3 installments”. If you subscribe to this service, your details will be sent to Pledg which, subject to acceptance of your application, will offer you a payment schedule in 3 installments over 3 months. This service is currently available in the following countries: France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Italy, Belgium and Portugal.
Q : How can I order online?
GONG : by following the 5 steps described above in the paragraph ” how to order? ”
Q : What is the availability of a product?
GONG : the availability of the products is directly visible on their description page. They can be: In Stock, Available for Pre-Order, or Out of Stock.
Q : When will you receive the container?
GONG : the date of reception of products on Pre-Order is indicated when placing your Order. Availability dates announced on these products are for customers who have not yet placed an Order. They can evolve or change after the passage of your Order without affecting your delivery time. If this change may be due to a delay of delivery of the container the concerned customers will be informed by email of any changes.
Q : Do you ship to USA / Asia / Australia?
GONG : Yes (except rigid boards), you can place your order, and just before payment, our sales department will contact you to inform you of the shipping costs. Wrong => you can place an order, the shipping costs will be automatically calculated by our system.
Q : Is it possible to pay Un-Taxed?
GONG : All orders placed in our shop are to be paid in full. You can see the amount of this one during the validation of your basket. If you are a resident of a non-EU zone and you pay the local VAT on arrival, we will refund you the French VAT on proof of payment. To do so, please use the contact form.
Q : Is delivery possible in the DOM-TOM?
GONG : Yes (except rigid boards), but it generates an additional cost in terms of shipping costs. When placing your Order, you will be contacted by our sales department to provide you with the amount of these fees. -> Yes, delivery in French overseas departments and territories is possible, except for rigid boards. If you wish to order a rigid board, you can take care of shipping via a forwarding agent.
Q : Can you reserve this article?
GONG : If a product you want is out of stock, you have the possibility to register on its waiting list in order to be notified when it is back in stock.
Q : Can I have my Invoice?
GONG : Your Invoice is available as soon as the material is shipped. You will find it as an attachment to the mail received to inform you of the shipment of your order, but also in your customer profile under the heading ” my orders ”.
Q : What time can I go to pick up my order at the Showroom?
GONG : Our Showroom is open from Monday to Friday between 16h and 18h.
Q : Do you take back of old material?
GONG : Yes, it’s a deposit sale with only GONG gear. Contact us before coming by with the material. Note that the classifieds section of our Forum is very active.
Q : I would like to buy from you but … if you gave me a discount it would help me decide?
GONG : Our Direct Sales System allows you to access the best rates at this level of quality. We offer in our ” Good Deals ” section an ‘end-of-the-series’ or ‘used items’ at very low prices. If your request concerns an Order for a large number of items (for a club or a group of friends for example) contact our Sales Department via our contact form to receive a quotation proposal.
Q : How to change your delivery address on the site?
GONG : Before placing your Order: directly in your customer area, heading addresses. During the passage of your order: by completing / modifying the fields of your delivery address.
Q : RGPD Conditions / your Data
GONG : We invite you to consult chapter 12 of our General Conditions of Sale concerning the Protection of your Personal Data.
Q : Do you have the coordinates of the carrier? How do I contact him?
GONG : All carriers with whom we work transmit a Tracking Number by SMS and / or email 24h – 72h after the shipment of your package. They are the ones who will contact you. If this is not the case 48 hours after you have received our email informing you of the shipment of your order, thank you to contact our Logistic Department via our contact form so that we get closer to the carrier.
Q : Can I have a fast delivery?
GONG : Our transport partners propose deadlines from 24 to 48 hours in metropolitan France. For Europe delays vary from 3 to 6 days depending on the country of destination. This corresponds to the best possible delay / cost ratio proposed by our carriers. We do not offer services with shorter lead times.
Q : How can I change my Delivery Address? (Order already paid)
GONG : by contacting our Sales Department via our contact form which will do its utmost to intercept your order and modify it before shipment.
Q : Can I have the Tracking Number for my package?
GONG : When your package is shipped, you’ll receive the Tracking Number directly from the carrier within 24 to 48 hours.
Q : When will you ship my Order?
GONG : your Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours (working days). Once we have shipped your Order, you will be notified by email. If your order includes one or more products in pre-order, we will first send you the available products, then the one or more in presale. In the case of an order paid without tax, the shipment will be made in one go when the last presale arrives.
Q : With which Service did you ship my package?
GONG : It depends on the content of your Order and your Delivery Address. When your package is shipped, you receive the follow-up directly by the carrier within 24 hours to 48 hours so you will know at that time, which partner we used for your delivery.
Q : What is the delivery delay?
GONG : All the carriers with whom we work propose delays of 24 to 48 hours in metropolitan France. For Europe delays vary from 3 to 6 days depending on the country of destination.
Q : How long does Customs clearance take (overseas, Switzerland, Norway, United States …)?
GONG : This period varies from 48 hours to 5 days depending on the destination.
Q : Can I have a Tracking Number for delivery?
GONG : All carriers with whom we work transmit a tracking number by SMS and / or email 24h after the shipment of your package.
Q : I have scheduled a delivery but the delivery man has not passed!
GONG : Contact us via our contact form so that we follow up on your package.
Q : I ordered an item available but a week later still nothing!
GONG : If your order has been placed tax-free or entirely via a credit note, the shipment will be made as soon as the last presale product is available. If you are sure that this item was not in pre-order but in stock, this delay is unusually long, contact us via our contact form so that we can follow up on your order.
Q : I did not receive the email to follow my delivery, can you give me news?
GONG : Check your spam, it is possible that the email of the carrier has been considered as such. If this is not the case, and if your Order was shipped 48H, contact us via our contact form so that we track your package.
Q : How can I get it delivered to my home?
GONG : When placing your Order, simply select a delivery to the address of your choice, and fill in the address of your home.
Q : How to pick up my Order at the deliveryman’s warehouse?
GONG : This is an option offered by some carriers, which you simply select when receiving the Tracking Number.
Q : What is the delivery delay?
GONG : All the carriers with whom we work propose delays of 24 to 48 hours in metropolitan France. For Europe delays vary from 3 to 6 days depending on the country of destination.
Q : What to do in case of damage to the board at its reception?
- In case of damage to the equipment, take photos and describe precisely on the delivery note the nature of the damage with the reference of the articles concerned, whether you choose or not to keep the goods.
- In case of problem, inform us via our contact form by sending us the photos of the damage.
- Refuse the excessively damaged goods by adding the words “destroyed goods” on the delivery note without mentioning the condition of the outer packaging.
- If the damage is minor, you can choose to keep your items for arrangement with our Sales Department via our contact form. The damage must however imperatively be mentioned on the delivery order so that we have an appeal with the carrier.
- Whatever your decision, you must post a registered letter with acknowledgment of Receipt of Letter to the attention of the carrier within a maximum of 48 hours, simply indicating the condition of the material (as on the delivery note) and your refusal or no merchandise. Without this mail, we would not be able to open a dispute with the carrier and offer compensation.
Q : The cardboard is not damaged, should I open it and check anyway?
GONG : Yes, it is imperative to unpack and control the goods received when it comes to rigid Boards. The packaging may appear intact because it can absorb shocks without being visible, but the merchandise contained may be damaged.
Q : The carrier refuses to let me unpack my Board, help!
- It is imperative to open the package and check the condition of the goods in the presence of the carrier before signing the delivery note, even if the package seems to be in perfect condition and have not been shocked.
- The mention “subject to unpacking” has no legal value. If the carrier is in a hurry, a cold drink or a portion of the remaining cake from this afternoon often inspires him to wait. If he refuses, refuse the goods.
Q : The Board has a small transport shock and I want to surf this weekend with, what to do?
GONG : If the damage is minor, you can choose to keep your items for arrangement with our Sales Department via our contact form. The damage must however be imperatively mentioned on the delivery order so that we have an appeal with the carrier.
Q : I do not like this article, how do you return it?
GONG : You have the right return the article within 14 days of its reception if it does not satisfy you. Please refer to paragraph 8 of our General Conditions of Sale to know the details of this procedure and to contact our Sales Department via our contact form to inform them.
Q : You delivered me the wrong product, what to do?
GONG : Contact us via our contact form with our Logistic Department reminding them of the number of your Order and indicating the delivery error. He will answer you as soon as possible.
Q : I was made a mistake, how to change an article?
GONG : Follow the same procedure as if the received item does not satisfy you (returns right).
Q : How to be reimbursed for returned item?
GONG : As soon as we have received your items in return and they have been controlled by our service, we will proceed with the refund in cash, by Bank Transfer. In order to facilitate the processing of your package, please follow the procedure indicated on our contact form.
Q : Have you made my refund?
GONG : If this is the case you have received an email from the shop informing you. You can also check it in your customer area under “Orders”. The refund by transfer is made to the account linked to the credit card that was used when paying your Order.
Q : Do you Test / Demo?
GONG : Sorry we do not have events. We are focused on production. But our many Ambassadors are there to advise you and show you their Quivers.
Q : Are your Surfboards / SUP Boards guaranteed?
GONG : All our Boards are guaranteed. This covers hidden defects and production errors. However, a breakage due to misuse will not be covered by warranty. Anyway, contact us via our contact form, we will never leave you dissatisfied and you will always propose a solution.
Q : Is it possible to do a Custom at GONG?
GONG : Our workshop produces several hundred customs a year, mainly for Team Pro and R & D. Make a request via our contact form to find out if we have any available in the schedule please.
Q : Is it possible to modify a Surf/SUP Pack?
GONG : In the case of minor modifications (tail pad or paddle model) please contact our Sales Department via our contact form who will make every effort to satisfy your request for modification. => Packs are indivisible and cannot be modified.
Q : Is it possible to order a pack if one of the components is out of stock?
GONG : No the packs are indivisible and it is therefore not possible to order it if one of the elements is not available. You can however register on the waiting list of the missing product in order to be notified as soon as it is back in stock.
Q : If I do not take the Fins, can I have a special price on another set?
GONG : Unfortunately, no. Keep the new series Fins to better sell your Board when you decide to resell it.
Q : Can I choose the size of the Fins supplied with the Board?
GONG : The size is standard, sorry. If you wish to complete it with a set of another dimension do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form so that we advise you at best.
Q : Is it better to start with SUP Foil before practicing WING Foil?
GONG : Yes and no. The Wingfoil is “easy”. But all the time you spend on a Foil you will progress in other foil sports. So, whatever the medium, fly.
Q : What is the difference between Karmen and Alley?
GONG : The Alley is our most agile Board. She will express herself in verticality. The Karmen will offer more speed and stronger turns. Both are for high performance, but Karmen is easier to paddle.
Q : What is the difference between a Chip and a Couine Marie?
GONG : These two ranges are of excellent quality. The Chip are the version without option while the Couines are the full options version. This explains the difference in price because the accessories and the ultra-detailed finishing of the Couines require many hours of work.
Q : What kind of package should I get to start WingFoil?
GONG : Please, find all our recommendations to start Wingfoiling in our buying guide.
Q : I start Kitefoiling, what Board and foil you advise me?
GONG : The Catch with the standard Allvator Foil Kite in 65/45 wings is ideal. Take the volume that makes your life easier and is more secure for you. Do not put yourself into a situation where you will fail. And take a mast of 65cm as a spare part for your first 3/5 sessions.
Q :Is there a Board that allows me to do Kitefoil and Surfoil?
GONG : Yes, the 3CS Catch is perfect for that. Volume to be determined according to your level.
Q : What is the weight of this Board?
GONG : You will find all these technical details on each sheet of each article on our online shop.
Q : What is the most suitable Board to start Kite Foil in your shop?
GONG : It depends on a lot of individual parameters, contact us so that we can advise you.
Q : Do you have Demo kites for us to test ?
GONG : Yes, we have some Demo kites, contact us.