GONG WING FOIL FLUID ALUThe radical, fast and maneuverable wing foil.
GONG PACK WING & SUP FOIL PERFThe versatile pack with no limits Bought as a pack = 605€ OFF in th… The versatile pack with no limits Bought as a pack = 605€ OFF in the pack!Sale!
GONG PACK WING FOIL PERFThe versatile pack with no limits Bought as a pack = 464€ OFF in th… The versatile pack with no limits Bought as a pack = 464€ OFF in the pack!Sale!
GONG WING PLUSThe versatile and accessible wing to learn and progress!
GOLDEN TICKETBEST SELLER
GONG FOIL BOARD INFLATABLE HIPE PERFHigh performance inflatable foil board!
GONG WING FOIL BOARD INFLATABLE HIPE FREE FLYThe best of strapless on an inflatable foil board.
GOLDEN TICKET Best seller100€ VOUCHER
GONG WING FOIL BOARD INFLATABLE HIPE PROThe ultimate inflatable foil board!
GONG WING FOIL BOARD MINT FSP 2X 2023The combination of wave riding and freeride in an accessible shape.Sale!
GONG WING FOIL BOARD FLINT FSP PRO 2023The versatility of a SUP foiling and wing foiling board in performance… The versatility of a SUP foiling and wing foiling board in performance mode!Sale!
GONG WING FOIL BOARD MINT FSP PRO 2023The combination of wave riding and freeriding in an accessible shape.Sale!
GONG FOIL ALLVATOR FRONT WING CURVESuper playful front wings for linking turns.
GONG FOIL ALLVATOR FRONT WING FLUIDFast moderate aspect wings, loose and highly maneuverable!
GONG FOIL ALLVATOR FRONT WING CURVE PRO CLEARThe magical front wings for curves.Sale!
Showing 1–13 of 32 results
To date, there are no boundaries in the world of the wing. But soon we will see the preferences of each profile spreading within the wing world.
We have known for decades that there are clear forms of practice, first popularized in windsurfing, then in witesurfing. There’s no doubt that we will find them in wing.
Introducing the Allround Program:
The Allround rider is characterized by their desire not to specialize in any particular discipline but rather seeks equipment that brings joy and excitement, regardless of the prevailing conditions. This versatile gear allows them to enjoy a myriad of activities, from friendly racing with peers to performing exhilarating jumps with a sensation of weightlessness, catching waves, and embarking on adventurous downwind runs. The equipment designed for the Allround program strikes the perfect balance, offering high-quality performance without compromising on simplicity or being considered entry-level.
What’s an allround wing?
An allround wing is above all a very versatile wing that allows you to push performance in a wide range of uses. Be it in freeride, wave riding, freestyle, light wind or freerace, this type of wing allows you, without any complexes, to have fun in the specific field of a more specialized wing. In our range it is the Plus which, thanks to its ease of handling and its performance, allows everyone to have enjoy the conditions of the day as they inevitably dictate the way your session is gonna unfold.
Progressing and having fun is what an allround wing is all about. This is obviously of interest for most wing foilers as fun on the water leads to more progression, and conversely making progress is quite enjoyable 😉. An allround wing is therefore ideal for a beginner who aspires to discover the incredible sensations of wing foiling as well as for an experienced wing foiler who will appreciate the comfort and ease of a wing that will perfectly support his ambitions on the water.
What are the qualities of an allround wing?
Lightness is a guarantee of ease and comfort. It is therefore a top priority along with the maneuverability of an allround wing. The handling must be simple to help progression, limit falls and spare the body. A good allround wing allows you to sail for a long time without getting tired, and therefore to progress faster.
A quality allround wing should also be very efficient at take-off, which allows you to widen the low range and fly in a maximum of conditions. The wing must feel powerful in the low end and smooth in gusts thanks to a shape that can handle overpowered sailing.
Your allround wing must be solid to absorb the inevitable approximations that punctuate the learning curve of a progressing wing foiler.
A well-designed allround wing shines with:
- its lightness
- its handling
- its performance
- its solidity
With or without windows?
Wings with windows are safer because they significantly increase your windward field of vision. For beginners, a wing with windows is a must because safety comes first. A window greatly helps to anticipate a risk of collision on the water.
Like a driver who must take into account the blind spots of his vehicle, a wing foiler that does not have a window must deal with reduced visibility. In both cases, you need experience and to be very reactive. Wings without windows are therefore not recommended for beginners. Whatever your level, you must always check your trajectory, especially in maneuvers and tricks.
What style of board?
For the board, versatility is essential for an Allround program, and here is our selection:
- The HIPE Perf is our easy inflatable board that offers high performance. Its simplicity in inflation, footstrap inserts for jumping, makes it an accessible board capable of doing it all, but with a smooth touch.
- The HIPE Free Fly is a 100% strapless board that is affordable and performs well, providing the freedom to change your foot positions and lightweight for air travel.
- The HIPE Pro is more versatile and accessible while maintaining the performance level of a rigid board. The sensations are so direct that it feels like being on a full composite board.
- The Mint: Whether for waveriding, lightwind, freestyle, or freerace, the extraordinary versatility of the Mint needs no further proof.
- The Flint: Highly stable on larger volumes, it excels in wing/SUP foiling versatility, and the smaller sizes are also versatile without any limitations. This board is the ultimate choice for light conditions and provides a cool and reassuring experience.
What style of foil?
To make the most of every session, you need a foil that offers lift, speed, and the ability to carve.
- The Curve: The easiest range suitable for intermediate levels. It provides increased speed and allows a bit of foil movement in the yaw axis (lacet).
- The Fluid range: Unleashes your foil’s potential, providing high performance, smooth gliding, and excellent maneuverability.
- The Fluid-T: These foils share the same program as the Fluids, but with an added touch of radicality.